Monday, July 6, 2009

My mom, the birthday girl!!!

Fifty years ago today my mom was born. She was about 3 months early and barely weighed 3 pounds. She wasn't expected to survive, but she did. That is something that makes my mom great. Since birth she has been a fighter. She has made it through many tough challenges because of that strength. One of the hardest things we have ever been through as a family was losing my sister, Abbie. She did 6 years ago today. Yep, that's right she died on our mother's birthday, so it is always hard for my mom to celebrate her birth because she misses Abbie so much. Though we miss Abbie everyday I think it is important to celebrate my mom's life. Since it is a milestone birthday I made a video of pictures of her throughout the years. She is a great mother and I am so fortunate to say that she is my mother. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Feuz said...

aww, that was cute!

3 Billy Goats Duff said...

That was super fabulous!!! Happy birthday to your mom!!!!